And a few more from the past

Monday 16 March 2015

So another quick post with cards from last year...the first one was using up some odd bits of paper day!

And these are all very girlie, as you can see.

It is my turn to 'man' the Ampthill Country Market stall today, check out the link to the blog on the top menu.  If you are local it would be lovely to see you at the stall.  And if you make, bake or grow you could join us.








I really fancy getting out my sewing machine from the back of the cupboard, and need some inspiration for something that is quick to make.  It really has not seen the light of day for so long I don;t even know if it will work!

I have started looking around at some blogs, and started adding them onto here so that I can check them out from time to time. 



Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.