A pair of jeans

Monday 31 August 2015


I still had a piece of the jeans that I used to make the previous bags, I now realise that I could have cut them up better, and could maybe have had more bags.

If both the front and back pockets are interesting then you can get four bags from one pair of jeans . The main stumbling block with making is what to do about the straps.

I bought a pair of jeans from charity shop in Ampthill a couple of weeks ago, and started them last week, took a few works in progress pictures last week, so thought I would share below.






I decided to use the waistband for the strap of one, but maybe won't do that again as it is quite thick.
I have almost finished them all today as it has been a rainy day, will post some pictures later.

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.