New stamps

Wednesday 10 February 2016

We went over to Letchworth the other day, just for a wander and of course I went into the craft shop I absolutely didn't need anything, but somehow I came out with 4 new stamps and my purse a lot lighter!  So had some fun playing with them at the weekend.

This one I stamped and then got out the H2Os that have not been out for a while:


This one I used watercolour pens onto the stamp, and then stamped onto watercolour paper.  I then used water and a brush to drag the stamped colour. 



This has just been stamped and coloured, I like to use watercolours and watercolour paper these days.


This was a 2 stamp set from Creative Expressions - Daisy, so first stamp was with watercolour pens direct to the stamp, and then the second one stamped over the top to give detail.



1 comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.