New Makes applique

Friday 31 August 2018



The weather has been so hot here this summer and I have been lazing around in the sun reading and enjoying my retirement, but last week I did get into my sewing room, and cut into some new fabric. 

So will do a few posts showing a few of my makes.

I did some new free motion sewing on applique, I used gloves this time and found it loads easier.  I actually bought some knitted gardening gloves from Poundland, with the little grip spots on
and they were perfect.

I posted some here previously:
applique in April
dies

I have now realised that my Silhouette portrait cuts fabric, so did some on there - wow was most impressed.  I have a few of sizzix cutters that I used as well and are designed to cut fabric, but are just the same as any of the big sizzix cutters as far as I can tell Bigz.

The pink bags have an inside zipped pocket and a magnetic fastener.
the motifs are on a pocket on the front




1 comment

  1. Lovely Carolyn ❤️ Sold one of your butterfly bags at Country Matters on Friday - purchased by a customer as a gift for her friend x

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.