Sorry Blog

Thursday 3 August 2006

I have forgotten to do my blog for a whole week...

This week has been a lot different Owen went to Scout camp at Thriftwood in Essex on Sunday and doesn't return until Sunday, missing him being around - seems so strange. The weather hasn't been anything like it was last week. He went off in baking sunshine and then it changed Monday! I only sent him with one jumper and a raincoat...loads of other clothes so I hope he is warm enough! He was so excited to go - and they have so much planned for the week, a visit to Colchester Zoo, trip to the seaside, Adventure Island, Superman at the cinema, and activities on the site include: archery, laser tag, ice climbing, pedal cars, canoeing.

I thought he may have phoned or even sent a postcard, but we have had no contact.....but I guess he has been so busy!

Had a good week so far - sold a few cards, and just been making a few more now. Although struggling to get motivated tee hee, I shall get on with few more in a while...just made this card - I made two last week and they have both gone - so thought I should make some more. Got a new QK die a few weeks ago - have to say many of these dies I lose the will to live after a while...this one is bordering on the edge of this - just to make up a pram...I shall see how it goes!

I went out to lunch with friends the other day too, and lunch seemed to turn into the entire day. It was great to catch up and have a giggle.

You may remember that the girls from the forum made cross stitch squares, and then produced two fabulaous quilts and the project has made the World of Cross Stitching Magazine this month thanks to Susan, you can see the article here Quilt Story

Finally the sun has started shining, it has been a very windy overcast day today, seemed very dreary compared to the days we have experienced recently.

2 comments

  1. gosh Owen is having a busy school holiday, hope the weather picked up for him and youll be pleased to have him back Im sure. I know when the kids go to my mums for the day at first Im thinking "yes a break" but Im soon missing them and cant wait to have them back. Enjoy catching up with his news. PS love your music video - one of my fav songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Carolyn, love hte colours

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.