Sunday 10 September 2006

Lythan has tagged me....

I am no good at these type of things and I don't think I shall name names as I just can't think of individuals but have gone for the genre
1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
....someone that had done an amazing invention like electricity or the telephone...
2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
No idea - but I guess a murderer
3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
Sadly I think I would go for a film star, maybe
4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
I wouldn't go back too far - maybe my Grandads brother that was killed in WW1, or one of my Mother's family from Cornwall.
5. Tag five others:

  • Dawnb

  • Lisa

  • RachelB

  • Maggie B

  • Turtlestres
  • 1 comment

    1. I think your answers are the best I've read yet! This has got to be the best way to answer tag questions. Thanks for making me snork as I read:)

      ReplyDelete

    My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.