AWOL again

Sunday 15 June 2008


Time has been flying by again and I have been busy doing this and that! Owen was 13 last weekend I made choc fudge cupcakes I will add a recipe later.

The big news is I have revamped the site and it has brand new menus - hopefully it will be easier to get around and find things - it now looks a bit empty, and could do with some new pages now! Tee hee - please let me know what you think Crafts by Carolyn - and let me hav eyour ideas for some new things.....

I promise to do some new posts soon - in the mean time here is a card I made for a challenge on Sassy Crafts - I saw it posted on a forum and not many people had entered :( - so my 3 Dovecraft products are the stamp, the paper and the brad

3 comments

  1. Thank you for entering. Lovely card (i love those papers). The winner will be notified on the 19th. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Carolyn. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun, excellent work. sarah x

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.