Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thursday 25 September 2008


As promosed here are the chocolate chip coolies that I made the other day. They seem popular with my son, I like to ring the changes and try different recipes.

I make 18 from the recipe - it does say make 36 - but they would be pretty tiny.

Set your oven at 190c/350f/ gas mark 5

Weigh out
175g/6oz Plain Flour
pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarb soda
75g/3oz butter or marg

...rub together to form fine crumbs

stir in
50g/2oz soft light brown sugar
125g/4oz choc chips

3 tbspn of golden syrup (I make this just over 3 ozs)

This should now bind together to form a soft dough.

Divide into balls and flatten slightly.

Pop in the oven for 12 - 15 minutes

I have been busy making cards over the weekend - so will get showing some of those. There is a fairy challenge on the forum launched today - it would be lovely to see you join in. AND Maddy has launched a fabulous decorated box - with fantastic step by step instructions on the forum.

3 comments

  1. Yummy, yummy - but I daren't make them atm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous ! right i am no cook carolyn , in fact im sure im allergic to cooking cos it always turns out wrong , but i am going to set myself a challenge , i will make at least one of your delish recipes this week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmmmm...these look yummy - I MUST make them!

    Re my stamps, all my new stamp designs are with Spiral Whisper and they are excellent quality clear stamps.

    My new venture is my download blog (website eventually)....so I will always be doodling...

    Have a lovely weekend ..xx

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.