Christmas cakes

Thursday 11 December 2008



I used Net fab idea on the Cooks Journal - to use steamed pud tins to make little cakes - and these two are about 4 inches. I am giving them as a gift to parents, I know they won;t buy a cake but I hope they will appreciate the handmade gesture. I still can't decide whether to add stars in the middle of the cake or not - I think we will have to a vote on it tonight.

Still have some gifts to make - so will have to get on and will write my cards tonight as they ought to be in the post pretty soon.

3 comments

  1. They are lovely Carolyn and will make fantastic gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Carolyn! What a fabulous gift indeed. I am going to put this idea on my 2do list for 2009.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.