Time to Create for Christmas

Thursday 9 September 2010

Sue has put up a great challenge to get us all started on our Christmas cards....so why not log on to the forum and join in :)




TTC006 - getting into Christmas


she started with this:
So what I want you to do is make a CHRISTMAS CARD or a TAG the challenge? - well you HAVE to use punches or dies you can use additional items as well BUT you MUST use punches and /or dies any style and from any machine.

So I have dug out some dies that are suitable for Christmas, I don't have too many.   This is an old Quickutz die, with some ribbon that I have had for ages....left from the shop.


I have made another - so will add it on later.

good to see the sun out on my day off, but I need to bring up to date some boring paperwork....think I need to get outside in a minute though!

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.