Florida

Tuesday 21 July 2015


We have just returned from a lovely holiday in Florida.  We stayed in Bradenton, not that far from Tampa where we flew to.  We were pretty lazy and didn't venture as far this year, but did pop around and visited Coquina Beach, with its market under the trees, It tales a break for the summer months so I think it was smaller than normal.  Was fascinated to see that someone was selling bags made from recycled denim jeans, like I had done :)  Realised I could make a lot more from one pair of jeans if I go for alternative straps....so need ideas!

We also went to Longboat key beach a few times and sat in the shade watching the sea and took my nook.

St Petes beach was so hot and so was Fort De Soto Park.  Definitely would like to go back to De Soto on a cooler day, we even saw some dolphins in the sea.

The village of Cortez is 'old florida' and worth a quick visit, along with Longboat Key and its peacocks

We had a pool at the villa and it overlooked a lake, that was full of birds and turtles :)

All of the photos are here:

Florida


Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.