Re-use and Re-purpose - Linens and doilies

Sunday 17 February 2019

I have been looking for a few doilies and linens to put in baskets for display.  I wandered into the charity shop in town and got this lot 27 items in total.  There are all sorts in there, from lacy chairbacks through to small embroidered cloths.

There were a few more than I really needed, but I am sure I can use them eventually.




Here is a selection of them, so pretty:







I left a few at Hexton Country Matters today - to pretty up the shelves.  It is always difficult to know how best to display my things, as each I don't make 100s of the same item, just a few of each, and often just a one off.

This is the best I could do :)

So back to the doilies and linen, I have been wandering around the internet and have set up a pinterest board.

doilies linens and lace

would love to hear/see some suggestions from anyone.



Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.