Baskets, upcycling and bags

Monday 18 March 2019



I saw these grey baskets (I have 2 more), and when I got home realised that they team up nicely with a couple of 'in tray' baskets that I had in the garage.  So have spray painted them grey to match, makes a change to the boxes and baskets that I use, what a shame I didn't have more.

Loads of these baskets were being thrown away at work over the years - I saw one for sale in a retro shop for £5 recently, as everywhere is paperless, in trays are very much a thing of the past.

The drawstring bag was made with fabric that I couldn't resist at the Sewing Basket in Dunstable when we went there recently, here you can see the small basket better.

Sheep fabric is from Buttons in Biggleswade

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.