Cambridge

Thursday 11 April 2019

My purchases - all at £5 a metre
We went to the museum of Computing history in Cambridge, not sure what I was expecting, but it was more like the museum of gaming with some computing chucked in - and some reading around the walls, was nice to have a wander around - but definitely lots of room for improvement! 

Could have done with some video shorts rather than reading - to see some of the things in action such as punched cards, mainframes and tapes, the old NCR machines and a lot more besides.

Had all sorts of reading about program languages, Leo (Lyons computer), Steve Jobs and Bill Gates etc.and loads, and I mean loads, of gaming consoles through the ages!

On the plus side we went into Cambridge for a wander around and went to sew knit craft and I managed to get a few bargain metres in there, she has some fab fabrics in there, but nothing I needed, so just went for the bargains!






Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.