Covered notebooks

Tuesday 22 October 2019


Haven't done these in a long time, and now I can't get nice simple notebooks :( at a reasonable price.  I used to get really lovely ones from Poundland, but they seemed to have stopped them.  Have had to resort to buying them on line.  I am always searching around for interesting buttons with a shank.


I have just refined my way of making them as well, so they are easier and neater!  If you would like me to share I can do a quick tutorial, they really are super easy.  Just 2 pieces of fabric, and I add some wadding/batting in between, not essential.  I do also add a tab, which is probably the most fiddliest bit, still looking for an idea on how to improve this part.

I am always searching around for interesting buttons with a shank.

Visit my little craft community would be lovely to share ideas and projects and have a crafty natter.





Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.