More Easter bags & other makes

Friday 19 February 2021


I made these bags yesterday, this is the end of any fabric that has an 'Easter' vibe, and I can't decide whether to order any more....

 In an attempt to convince my self to order more fabric I have now sold some fabric on FB, that I keep folding up and thinking how to use it, so with using up all this and selling some...I clearly have room!

I love this cute chicken fabric it looks great with the yellow, I have also used most of this too...so I must need new fabric.






These 2 have been sold


Here is a selection of a few other things that I have for sale:






iPad case Same as mine £9 padded with zipped pocket on the front














£4.50 cute little sheep bag, for a small shopping


Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.