Makes in June...a little late

Saturday 10 July 2021

 


Sewing has slowed in last few months, I need a few places to be able to sell things as there is only so many things I need myself.  I made a couple more summer bags.  Unfortunately due to our circumstances I don't think I will be going away in the summer, so not sure I need a summer bag, but hopefully by September I will go out for a day or two.


I made a another of these 'jug' covers, love making them, I have another with thinner cotton, will take a photo later.


had a new path to my little shed


managed a couple of photos of the eclipse



chocolate cake made for Owen's birthday, used a carnation caramel milk recipe, not sure I would do it again was super rich.


these poppies are always a delight..short lived but early.


made these eReader/Kindle covers, had great fun with little patchwork, not like I have not got whole pieces of fabric!




Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.