Back to Christmas

Tuesday 28 February 2023

 


A little late with posting Christmas 2022 - but here it is.

I had a really busy crafting Christmas - was so much fun, beat working anyday!



I went a little mad on the decoupage front - I love doing this, is great fun, just a little tedious at the end adding loads of coats of varnish.

Some of the jars had lids with copper foil and I filled with bath salts (not homemade)




All wrapping this year were either fabric bags or reused boxes and envelopes, did add some napkins to them, and have been packed away ready for next year.



I played with cars from charity shops and added trees for Christmas decorations



dressed up this frame again from charity shop and filled with various bits and bobs I had or got from same place


and finally I made gift boxes for all the people that had helped with Dad in the last year, there was homemade jam, bath bombs, decoupage coasters, decoupage tin, shopping bag/tote coffee themed, and mugs selected from charity shops to match the coaster.



Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.