Die cutting fabric

Sunday 12 March 2023


Been playing with fabric this week.  I was given this denim jacket (I will give it back if she likes it)

I ironed on heat bond lite onto fabric and cut with dies and by hand, ironed on then free motioned sewed them into place.

I have not finished yet, looking for some inspiration and have fired up the Silhouette to cut some shapes, and have cut some butterflies and bees.  Using dies is so much quicker for a few basic shapes and would like a few more that cut fabric, but they are soooo expensive.


This is what I have that cut fabric - anyone selling the thick dies that would be good for these type of projects? 






I also did this from the flower die above, will hunt out some better fibres and have a play with some more.


 

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.