December 8th

Friday 8 December 2006

christmas lights
What a day with the weather - it was very windy here, so I decided just to leave a basket of cards at the market this morning as I thought the rest of my wares may blow away! I actually sold 3 cards which was 3 more than I expected as I am fairly sure not many people ventured out! Some of the stalls didn't even turn up. Luckily the rain held off until about 1.30pm and then it chucked it down.

I popped round to a friends for lunch, Karen used to live over the road to me. She has moved to Houghton Conquest and I had a look around her new home - along with hot tub and swimming pool. Neither of which I tested! She had 20 of my cards in a box and had managed to sell 15 - so that was good, my top salesperson. I have left another 25 with her.

I posted my CJ so it should be with Carol fairly soon! I also made a few more cards as I was spurred on by the sales. I used a template from a book - I shall have to add them to the forum later.

Question 8 for the 8th December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.


"What am I (Carolyn) planning to have for pudding on Christmas Day?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 8th December.

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.