December 24th - the real one!

Sunday 24 December 2006


Arrived back from Taunton at around lunchtime - so had a really good run both ways which makes a change. My MiL had given Paul money for me to spend - so I did. So while we were there I had a nice lot of presents just what I ordered teehee. So technically the crop a dile and the shopping from Stamp Addicts were all for my pressie.


After lunch Owen and I made the sticky toffee pud for tomorrow, which looks yummy - just need to make the sauce.

Then after watching 'Uncle Buck' (hehe) on TV I played with my new toys. This was the results of my new rubber stamps and twinkling H2O's - Will have to do a proper play in the new year.

I have yet to use the crop a dile!

Happy Christmas Everyone - HE is on his way........

1 comment

  1. carolyn the card is lovely i love the stamp
    and the papers...lou

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.