Rubber Stamping Challenge 4

Sunday 18 February 2007




I have launched the latest rubber stamping challenge on the Crafts by Carolyn forum and you must use chalks. I have made a couple of examples - but need to get to grips with it, as this is the first time I have really tried using any colour! Once again it is trying to decide which stamps are most suited to this medium - but it certainly got me looking through my drawers :)

good fun playing, so will have to continue.




I rang my frend Karen and she has sold most of the 25 cards she had before Christmas so need to get her box refilled next weekend.

1 comment

  1. Hello from Palm Springs California. I just wanted to say hello and that I enjoyed your blog. My neice loves to do crafts so I've sent her a link to your blogs.
    I lived in the UK back in 1985 when I attended Brunel University (Uxbridge) for one year as an exchange student.

    Take care!
    www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.