Beading today

Wednesday 5 December 2007





I have had a busy week...yesterday was the Christmas lunch at work - as we have a few part timers it was hard to get a day near to Christmas that we were all in! We walked around the corner to the Chinese!

Today I baked cakes for Ampthill Country Market tomorrow - not so many as the weather wasn't looking good and i really didn't want any left.

Then this afternoon I had lunch and a class out with Jane at Craftability. We sat and did some beading and I made this. I really enjoyed it and want to make another - now I have got the hang of it! We chose our beads and then chose something that we fancied having a go at, Jane did something different to me. Once we had finished we played with the Cuttlebug and talked about the Expression! And then had a play with felting! Vanessa demo's both of them! She does loads of workshops and just does "craftanoons" on Wednesday's

My neck is a bit red in the photo as I had just got back from walking the streets with Father Christmas and the scouts curtesy of the Round Table. It was great fun the boys enjoyed it - lovely to see the little children all waving.

Managed to get a few things ticked off my list today - and have announced the round robin list for Christmas cards. And I finished my CJ pages at the weekend.

Still have loads of things on my list to do....
- must sort out the stamping swap
- make card
- finish the advent quiz - i have not thought up all the questions yet and intend to add another couple of pages to the web site!
- need to get my secret santa sorted
- sort out the birthday clubs
- make cards
- do Christmas shopping


2 comments

  1. Hi, Goondnes it sounds like you had a busy, but great week! Thank you for your lovely comments on my christmas cake. The neklace you have made is very unusuall, its really pretty!
    see you again soon

    Priscilla x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy week you've had! Love your necklace very pretty indeed.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.