Craftability craft week

Saturday 19 July 2008



I popped over to Craftability this week - twice in fact. I nipped in earlier on in the weeky as I wasn't expecting to be around today, but as I was unexpectedly available I went down there for an hour and it was realy enjoyable. If you live nearby it is well worth popping over. I have now managed buy two new stamps, an embossing folder and some brads...oh dear and I was determined not to buy anything else....

Jane had rang so I met her there, and we sat and watched Anna Davenport cover some fab chipboard albums. She is into a bit of cooking so I have suggested that she stops by and tries some of the recipes. Another lady (sorry I forgot her name) was showing her stamps from Willow crafts, and Jane had a go at stamping and painting Wilfred Rabbit...who I just happen to buy....

There was jewellery and Trimcrafts products being demo'd as well.

Great afternoon - and a great way to see some new products being used.

In the meantime I have made some cards - I caught up on some of the challenges on the forum. two simple ones...the first was to use an image from clip art or similar, so this cute baby pics was from Karen's Whimsy - thre are some really fantastic images on there.

The other is for a sport at the Olympics and as I had this sailing stamp it seemed the obvious choice. Then I found the Chinese character stamp that I have had for years and means wind - so I thought a perfect match.

Both are fairly simple cards - but suitable for the occasions.

3 comments

  1. fantastic work, i love the first card it makes your hair stand up on end it is so life like

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Carolyn, different and simply beautiful.

    Cazzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are great but, i adore the baby girl card lots, fab work hunny x

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.