Birthday presents

Wednesday 25 February 2015

I went to the craft shop in Letchworth for my birthday, and I bought these stamps.  The lady was included in a set of stamps free with a magazine that was half price, so a bargain, being a mean crafter was can never resist a bargain.  :)






The poppy was bigger than I realised, so took up a lot of the card, nice stamp though.






Kath posted on the forum about a Wink of Stella brushes with sparkle, and was tempted yesterday at Hobbycraft they only had a few, so instead I decided that I should use my twinkling H2Os that I bought years ago, so dusted them down!  They are nice paints and should come out more often :)

Will show the card later, but of course I did get side tracked and ended up ordering a few more colours as I spotted some bargains on Amazon, pots at between £1 and £2 so couldn't resist.  They arrived today when I got home from work so am now raring to go!

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.