Another Lunchbox Bag

Wednesday 18 December 2019

I bought this fabric in the summer and just love it, I really didn't know what to do with it, so have teamed it up with some denim and made it into another lunchbox bag.  I have just ordered some mini blackboards to peg onto them, so that people will know what they are, and includes a box and a fork.


Visit my little craft community would be lovely to share ideas and projects and have a crafty natter.



I am always looking at YouTube videos for inspiration for new makes and put them into separate folders here if you would like to see.



I was watching a few the other day and realised that I have got some quick ways of doing things that others share videos on a much longer way!  If I had the 'technology' set up I am sure I could show some good hints and tips.  would love to hear about your projects.

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.