Christmas Card Making

Tuesday 13 October 2020

 


I have not made a card in ages, years in fact.  But I have loads and loads of card making paraphernalia, I was offered some bits by a neighbour - which peaked my interest, and as I am pretty much not going out anywhere I decided to get my 'Christmas drawer' out and see what I had.


I will sell them at £1.50, still have more to make.  They are A6 size.


Some of these things I had stamped from years ago, when I borrowed stamps from friends and also swapped images on the craft forum (sadly no longer used).  And of course stamps that I had gathered over the years.




I vowed I wouldn't spend any money and I would use what I have....but I just couldn't resist getting the Tim Holtz Stamping platform I love it (got it from Amazon), and have now been watching his live shows on FB!


I remember going to see him when LB Crafts was in Olney and a group of us went.


The little owl die cut took quite a bit of patience, only 2 done so far, and only one made it onto a card!






Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.