Card Making January - part 3

Monday 25 January 2021


The final few for now..


I have gone through all of my stamps, and filed them and sorted the little drawers, didn't realise I had so many.  A few I think are past their best now, and feel hard, so will have to cull a few if they no longer give a good image.  I was lucky enough to be given some recently too, although they were mainly Christmas ones, not yet 'catalogued

The techniques above and below, is something I have done many years ago, where you colour the stamp, you could just breathe on it to dampen, or this time I spritzed with water.

I mainly used the distress inks, but did a bit of detail with watercolour pens (again bought long ago), I notice that I have a few different makes Tombow, Marvy and Zig, some of them have given up on me, so I don't have so much choice!

No greetings have been added - think I will put a Happy Birthday on a couple, what do you think?



and yesterday we had snow, I didn't venture out then, but had a quick walk out the back before lunch as wanted to see what roads were like before I set of for dialysis...it was still looking pretty...




Sewing machine on back burner at the moment, I did make a little bag, and some peg bags ready to sell when we are out from lockdown, I guess not many people pegging out washing at the moment anyway.

Will get some pics tomorrow and put on here.



 

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.