Crochet hooks & some yarn makes

Saturday 27 March 2021

 


Sometime ago I swapped my crochet hooks from bamboo to the 'ergonomic' rubber/wooden handle ones which I much prefer.


As I have all this super chunky yarn I decided to buy some larger ones in the same style, and of course with the big handles they do not fit into little roll I have had for years (not made by me).  so I set to, and made new ones - one for the smaller ones, and another for the large.  Pleased with the end result.  



I have a variety of single balls of yarn - mainly bought years ago on USA holidays, so I made a few baby hats to give to the WI as they are collecting for a baby charity.


They are cute - decided not to add pompoms - maybe I should have.


On a separate note I found these 2 cardis I made years ago packed away in a box, I did used to sell some things on the Ampthill Country Market stall.  so I gave these to charity too. 


Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.