Maulden WI Village Safari Sale

Sunday 27 June 2021

 


On Saturday the Maulden WI (I am now a fully paid up member) organised a Safari sale, the people of the village were invited to open a stall in their drive/garage and sell what ever they fancy.  Maps were published and went on sale for £1 to go to the school to buy books.


So as i don't live in the village but within walking distance of it, I had to borrow a drive.  A kind friend said I could use her drive, and so we had the cake stall, my stall and Judy did an RNLI bric-a-brac stall.




We all had a lovely day and the sun mostly shone, I didn't get mobbed with customers, but it was a great day, and maybe this time next year there will be another.  I am not sure how the others in the village did.








Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.