Boho Denim Jackets

Tuesday 16 May 2023


Having embellished myself a jacket that I love, I thought I would do a couple more, but these don't fit me!
Another couple of applique project, I have cut from fabric scraps or used linens and free motion machine stitched them into place.

I had great fun doing these, and have a couple more good quality second hand denim items that I plan to embellish

This one is a size 10 and am selling at £17, I can optionally add something on the front....







This one is a for a child age 6 to 7, and for £10 it can be yours.




What do you think?



I have taken these down to Country Matters - Hexton Opposite the Raven,

You can sit on the community room now and have a mug of tea or coffee, and a roll freshly made using rolls from Rogers the baker.  Lots of things for sale there, something handmade or Preloved, and also a yarn shop selling a good range of King Cole yarn.
 

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.