Rubbish!

Saturday 20 May 2006

Went to work today as an extra day....and the stationers on the corner of our building has closed down. Out the front of the shop they had a huge pile of racks and spinners - that I just couldn't resist having a good look through. I found a few things I fancied and was getting them out of the pile just as the Managing Director walked past.....not sure he knows me, but the last time he walked past I was in my frayed jeans sitting on the floor clearing out a cupboard. So I guess he must think I am the local bag lady!

So now I have a variety of wire racks in the garage. I went back at lunchtime to have another look through and some had already disappeared!! But found something else I fancied, I mean it is recycling

I had to go into work to co-ordinate a mini office move - so that may be a recipe for disaster, all will be revealed when I go in Monday


The capacity women have for just hanging on is depressing to contemplate ....Stevie Smith in Tribune c1945

Born on this day - Dodie Smith (1896- 1990)

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.