Men!

Wednesday 10 May 2006

Well today we went to take our Son to Quasar for 3/4 of an hour, so we wnet and wandered around Comet. Which I have not been in sonce January and it has changed big time and they have loads of ovens....

...Ovens I hear you say, is this the most interesting thing she can tell us about! Well as some may know I have been planning to have a new kitchen and the other half has not been very proactive in this...well except to tell me he wanted an oven where it was now (fitted in the air, not on the floor). Now this has taken me ages to decide how to do the rest of the kitchen as I really didn't want one. So plan finalised builder due to come and give a quote....and HE says in Comet - why don't we have an oven like that.....yes you've guessed a slide in floor standing one......in a voice of 'I have had a brilliant idea that no one had thought of'

I will let you guess my reaction......So now back to the drawing board for the plans......

Did you know that today Winston Churchill came to power...bet he was the same...always had to have the idea himself.

I also got badly stung getting rid of a stinging nettle in the garden
...missed the parcel Force man as I nipped out into the garden (but did drive and find him in town)....noticed that all my lettuce seedlings have disappeared .....

...but the good news one of the splinters I got on Sunday (my leg is grazed and looks like that of a small child) has finally come out....

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.