Card making

Wednesday 31 January 2007


I had a relaxing day today, started out with orders then decided to make a few cards - should really have done housework (well - I did some washing and a brief tidy up...then I made cards!)

I made a few that are similar to previous creations, catching up with some cards for men, then some more black dresses - I have to say I love that die (thank you Carol).


Then I decided to get Robo out again. I fancied using the tiny hands and feet in the shop so made a couple of baby cards, doing some big letters with the Robo - I inked them slightly to give some more depth. I kind of think maybe I should add a few more bits to them, but you know me I like to keep it simple!

I had already got some bits stamped up so I used added them to cards - I also used the shoe stamp again - glad Sue persuaded me to buy this one!

Em has just lanuched the latest scrapbook challenge on the Crafts by Carolyn Forum...follow your heart.



Don't forget the card template challenge continues, along with the ATC challenge. So if you are not busy - you should be - visit the forum and check out what is on....

I am doing market duty tomorrow, I have kindly swapped with my friend, at first I thought she was trying to get out of a cold day when my duty was not until March, but it looks ike the weather will be quite pleasant tomorrow.

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.