Banana Muffins

Thursday 21 June 2007


Well as promised these are the Banana Muffins that I made the other day. They are lovely fresh out of the oven, or slightly warmed in the microwave...although Owen likes his cold!

They are so easy to make:
Banana Muffins
Mix in one bowl the following:
7oz pl flour
2tsps baking powder
3oz sugar
1tsp salt
3oz raisins


then in another bowl mix
1 egg
1oz butter melted
70ml milk
3 bananas


Simply combine the two by stirring together and then divide between muffins cases I made 10 but I reckon they could have been a little bigger so maybe divided between 9.

cook:
Gas 6 200c 20-25 minutes

Sales on the market were poor this week after 12 last week I was down to 1 this week! Oh well....win some, lose some!

3 comments

  1. YUM YUM

    My mouth is so watering now!!
    I so wish i could cook! do you teach??? teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to try these, they look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, they look rather scrummy!

    Sorry, hi there! I've just stumbled across your blog whilst looking for fellow cardmakers. The muffins took my eye :o)

    I shall return and read more soon.

    Jules x
    www.perkypigs.com

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.