Cards - getting back into card making

Friday 6 November 2020


I am now getting back into card making, all of my UM rubber stamps are "catalogued" and filed, ended up buying more files as hadn't realised how many I had - Amazon even alerted me to tell me I hadn't ordered a file this week....

I am selling them all at £2.20.

Facebook shop window

Also found embellishments, dried up ink pads, and found all of my paints etc, can honestly say having a lovely time, just not sure what to do with the cards!


Made these 6 this week, and have brought some back from a shop as opening very limited in next 4 weeks. 



I have also got the Silhouette Portrait working - no longer works on Win10 - but managed to get it working on Macbook







Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.