Moving onto November

Monday 8 November 2021


Catching up now, I made this card for a friend, and wanted to play with some of the new things I bought earlier in the year




It was made from a piece of A4 card, and I got my inks out and made pockets to add some decorated tags to each of them.  Went back in time in card making, and added 'fibres' couldn't find much - I remember when I was selling them, sure I had some left somewhere, but clearly not.  Just some blue ones. 


 

I then made our anniversary card, using Tim Holtz dimensional paste, glitter, inks and stamps with silver embossing.  Had good fun making it.


And have just made a Christmas card for the WI to send, more dimensional paste and glitter.  Moose is a nod to Canada and the WI.





Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.