October - a summary of my makes

Monday 8 November 2021


I have finally got around to making things.  I have decorated my old craft room, and is now a lovely 'study' for other half.  
Just realised I have not posted in ages.

First up of my makes were crocheted pumpkins that I made for a display on my new window sill, and then made a load for a friend.


Next up was a new shoulder bag for me.  I used some fabulous 100% wool fabric that Debbie gave to me, very pleased with end result, so is now my autumn bag.


Then I have been making little jumper tree decorations as part of the WI Dabble group.  A lot of them have been knitted using a top down pattern on dpns, I have now modified the pattern so it works better for me.






This is my autumn display on the window sill.  A neighbour gave me her mothers craft items, and this basket was in the bag, so cute.






Also was all of these beads, I have no idea what I will do with them, have popped a few on a Christmas jumper so far!

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.