Craft Robo files

Sunday 15 February 2009



I am still busy adding craft robo files to the web site - so this month I have added some for Mother's Day, I have made one into a PDF file, and would be interested if they are of any use. I forgot I had these flowers so dug them out from the back of the cupboard and thought they were ideal for a spring card for Mum.

I have started making Mothers Day cards early this year - I am determined to have some in time this year for the Country Market stall and work!

I have also added new pages to the web site - and will hopefully add a few more soon.




We have not had a recipe challenge for a long time on the forum - so I have added this one today, I hope you have a go at making it:

So you must make a card with the following:

2 different ribbons
checks
flowers (more than 3)
the colour green somewhere in your card

This week I did a demo at the Maulden WI, which was great fun and the ladies there seemed to have a lovely evening.

3 comments

  1. lovely colours , those different embossing folders go well together and what a nice check background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Carolyn (making good use of the CR - thanks for templates on CBC) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that check card - its really funky!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.