Country Matters Hexton

Tuesday 3 March 2020


I have been leaving my handmade things at Country Matters at Hexton for many years now, I used to take knitting, crochet and plants, recently I just concentrate on the sewing.  It is the old Village Hall, and I will admit that it is a little 'full' and is not organised with a minimalist look, but that is part of its charm.
If you like a shop that needs a bit of looking through, and love handmade or preloved items, or even need some yarn, then please come along and take a look.

It is open Thursday to Sunday, with a Christmas & summer holiday closure, so check Facebook before setting out.

There is a tea shop in the adjoining room (not open Sunday), so you can come for lunch or a morning coffee and have a mooch around.

Or there is the Raven pub directly opposite

Fed up with facebook etc and want a crafty natter would be lovely to get the forum up and running again, follow the link at the top of the page.





Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.