Notepads with snap closures

Wednesday 4 March 2020



Been busy making notepads, have changed the style this time and they either have a snap closure with a pen, or just elastic closure and no pen.  

I looked in several shops for coloured elastic and gave up and bought on-line, could so with a couple of other colours, so if anyone knows a good place to go would love to hear.

The little black and white hearts is a new fabric and has silver sparkle running through it - I love it :)


I can post some instructions on how to make these, they are now so simple, having spent ages messing about with various ideas.  I used these metal snap closures - you do need to hammer them - but work really easy and look impressive, so would also recommend.

Fed up with facebook etc and want a crafty natter would be lovely to get the forum up and running again, follow the link at the top of the page.


Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.