Christmas Bags - repurpose napkins

Friday 17 December 2021


I bought 2 set of napkins in the charity shop at bargain prices, and they are perfect for repurposing.
They were super simple to make, as the edges were all nice and neat.  The green was a bit plain, so I added gingham bias binding that has a silver sparkle in.




They are now added to the collection from last year https://mychatandthat.blogspot.com/2020/12/christmas-wrapping.html

I have also re used some cardboard boxes, either ones that are plain, or have undone them and turned inside out.  I just need to add some baubles that I have lying around.

I used the top one for my Mum last week, and it needs an iron!

and here is my outside decoration - think maybe a bigger bow or more baubles.

I have edited and added more baubles...too many?






I have just added a follow link on the blog https://www.blogger.com/follow.g?view=FOLLOW&blogID=1804418177526545821 not sure what it does maybe only adds to your reading list.


 

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.