Need to make cards

Thursday 3 May 2007


But have not made many. As usual the week has flown by and I just don't know where the time has gone. I sold 5 cards at work on Tuesday which was quite exciting for me! So a total of 32 cards have left the baskets this week so I really do need to make cards....but somehow I have nnot really done much. I did sit at cricket training on Monday with Owen and wrapped up all the cards I had made so have added a few more. Also did make some for the rubber stamped challenge.

have you seen Sues latest challenge - bring on the blooms - see the forum for the latest.

Mel - I spent over £50 at LB Crafts the most I have ever spent in one go! These were two of that stamps I bought! I am sure I have loads more to tell - but have to get on.....will be bck soon - have a great bank holiday weekend.

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.