Winners have been announced

Monday 28 May 2007


I just can't believe how many people completed all 21 challenges - just truly amazing. Go and check out the gallery to see all of their creations - you really will be impressed how much was achieved over one week. The full list of winners is here. Prizes will be sent to everyone - and thank you everyone for joining in.

Have you ever made a decision and then regretted it! - boy do I regret buying 2 freezers neither of which are frost free! grrrr as this week Owen and I are off to Mum's I have not bought much shopping so decided last night that it was the ideal time to do one of the freezers....this morning I am now going to do the other.


As everyone seemed to be enjoying the challenges I have launched a rubber stamped one and I will let it run for 2 weeks...a bit similar to the last one - but hopefully still a challenge. It is to make more than one fold in your card...it can be loads of folds to make a zig zag card - or just where your imagination takes you. I will draw a lucky winner at the end of the challenge and send some rubber stamps....

Don't forget there is still time to enter the worsearch competition...and if the weather is anything like it is here - you might like something to do for half an hour today!

Post a Comment

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.