Sunday - rainy Sunday

Sunday 13 May 2007


Well it has rained pretty much the whole day and now at last the sun has come out! So as it was an 'in' day - I have taken the opportunity to make some more cards....I have quite a little pile now that need wrapping up. I will take some photos when the sun comes out. I made this one the other day using the new ribbon in the shop - it seemed to suit the theme very well. it was obviously a hit - as it has been sold already!

Sorry have been a bit of a bad blogger - but nothing much to report really....BUT I have launched a wordsearch competition - here are the details, I hope you like the prize.

2 comments

  1. Have entered the wordsearch comp! Fav little keep me occupied task hehe

    I love that new ribbon! May have to treat my-self to a bit of a shopping spree *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love the card with a cottage on it's fab

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.