Gardening

Saturday 13 October 2007


Well only a bit - but thought I would report that I planted the rhubarb and tayberry bush at long last. Was quite surprised at how dry the soil was. So not sure when I will get rhubarb - I guess not much next year! I have also planted a new loganberry bush as my bush has had a baby! so have planted it the other side of the garden to see if it likes it better, although the soil overthere is the 'natural' Ampthill sany soil and not the stuff the builders left - so is very free draining.

I have made a few cards for men this afternoon, there was a request on the market this week. I popped over to see my friend Karen last Sunday and she had sold 20 odd cards so the basket is looking a bit low at the moment.



The stamped image on the card on the right I did ages ago when I went to Susan (off to see her this week :)), and have finally used it. The new home card I used the Robo for the welded words and used one of the little bird house charms in the shop, along with some silver thread.

....HOT NEWS...I have taken the plunge and bought a web site to set up a cookery forum - I hope that I will get asome visitors, and that it will be fun to bring the cooking enthusiasts together. I can see that there are a lot of blogs out there.

ON the CBC forum Dolly dimple has launched her Christmas card family challenge - pop along and add your entry.

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.