Alone....

Sunday 14 October 2007


Well today the boys are out all day. Owen was playing footie first, and then the team were off to watch MKDons play. They are obviously trying to get a regular crowd by promotions - the tickets were only £1 and £5 for adults as the team is in the MK league. I did ring and he did not score another goal today :(

So I have cleared the kitchen....made a few cards...played on the internet looking at various sites....just mowed the grass and had a bath, so I think I will make another card or two, before I start the shepherds pie for tonight!

I have launched a rubber stamp challenge today:
"we want YOU to make any item using rubber stamps but NO INK PAD" this was my starter card, I hope that you find time to join in - there will be a draw for some great Tanda stamps or some paper pads.

1 comment

  1. What a lovely delicate flower, Carolyn - interesting to find other ways of stamping without an ink pad - I'll do something for this.

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.