Still indoors

Thursday 16 November 2006

Owen is still off sick, but a lot better today and has started eating. I let him sleep in this morning as he had been up in the night, so finally have finished my CJ. It is probably the hardest thing I have done with regard to crafting...and I used to ice cakes and make sugar flowers...tee hee
My pages will be a surprise when the book had been completed - but I can show you the sign in page - although Owen did point out that if it was at the back it should be the sign out...


I took my cards to the market this morning, but the weather was awful - only sold 2 cards - but at least I didn't have to stand with them.

Here are another couple of entries from the weekend challenge - just chose from random pages, so many to pick from - I am still completely overwhelmed by the respone...These are by Angelnorth and Bookworm......if you want to see all of the challenges they are here

2 comments

  1. There are some really talented people on your craft forum.
    Sorry, what does CJ stand for? Is it Craft Journal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ is a circle journal. There are 5 of us in each group and we will each do two pages and then send it on to the next person.

    I have never done one before...all new to me too!

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.