Back now

Wednesday 22 November 2006

Well we had a lovely get together, there seemed to be more chat than shopping - although we did all manage some shopping. We had a demo of the Cricut - which have to say looks great fun - but not sure I can justify the spend as you still have to but new 'cartridges' to expand the range and at £60 a time and it seems a lot. I managed to buy some paper, some rub ons and a rubber stamp. Lythan nearly persuaded me into the perfect pearls - but not sure I am ready for those yet...but there is still a chance yet - I have my new stamp to play with so will maybe need something like that soon!

I don't think people visit the Garden centre for the happy smiling staff in the restaurant - they even managed to run out of jacket potatoes and borwn bread, last time we went they ran out of eggs!

Sorry I didn't manage many photos - there seemed to be a reluctance to have photos taken!

2 comments

  1. looks like you had a fab time, im so jealous that i wasn't there hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a nice time. Shame I couldn't join in :-(

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.