Wednesday

Wednesday 8 November 2006



I hope that you have all voted in the BIG competition, if not pop over to the forum and get it done. This week we have a template challenge, and Bookworm is doing a special challenge to win a prize...well worth a look. At the weekend there is a challenge on all over the weekend, so make sure you are around for some of it - if not all of it.

I am popping over to Sue's this morning to see the vast amount of items that she has bought from Florida, so will report back later!

I plan to make a few bookmarks later from thonging and beads - so will try and get a pic up. Would love to hear ideas for bits and pieces that can be made.

1 comment

  1. Hi Carolyn, just clicked across from the comment you left on my blog, thanks for that!
    Your cards are lovely, I make a few myself but nowhere near as good as yours!
    BTW my step-dad is a Woodruffe, but with an "e", wonder if we have a connection?

    ReplyDelete

My Chat & That © . Design by Berenica Designs.